Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome to the New Tragic Planet!

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Tragic Planet!

More news to come soon, but for the moment take a look around! If you're afraid you missed anything, I still have a link to my 2004 - 2007 (which actually includes Feb. '08) News Archives at the sidebar to your right. And if you're nostalgic for some of my older Art & Stories that I did not repost on the new design, there are links to them as well under the "Comics" and "Illustration" sections.

Just a reminder, my new book, Tales of Unusual Circumstance, is now available! More info on that can be read here.

2 Comments:

Blogger davor said...

This is gonna be a real bonus for internet surfers!

March 2, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice update!

March 4, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home