Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Link and Site Maintenance

Just a quick note to let you know that AuthorHouse (Print-on-Demand publishers of Tales of Unusual Circumstance) have recently updated their website, and so the link to purchase my book has changed. As always, the book is also available for purchase from me directly, but I have updated the links on my website to reflect the change. Those of you who have not yet acquired this collection could use this news as a reminder to get on that! The books are cheaper to buy from me, when you take shipping into consideration, plus I will personally sign & sketch in it if you'd like! Still, buying from AuthorHouse is a slightly more convenient option, so I want to make that available to everyone.

Anyway... While I was at it, I went ahead and updated the Links and Recent Projects info on the sidebar, as well as put a few upcoming works on the About page. Of course, proper announcements for all of these (and more?) will come as their individual publication dates draw closer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home