Saturday, March 28, 2009

FLUKE is Almost Here


One week until FLUKE! I will be there with plenty of copies of The Ride Home, Tales of Unusual Circumstance, my new mini-comic The Late-Night Gang, and the last remaining copies of the Cavemen in Space mini. Also at the show will be the brand new FLUKE 2009 Anthology which features a story by yours truly titled, "Meanwhile on Monster Isle." Finally, I'll have a few FLUKE posters (of both vintage and neon varieties) for sale at the show. After FLUKE, if I have any left, I may make them available for purchase online. So if you'd like a poster and can't make it to the show, let me know!

Lately, I've been indulging my love of Japanese monster movies, as you can see from my FLUKE poster and anthology contribution. There will be more news real soon regarding even more art following this path...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home