Monday, January 4, 2010

Support Cavemen in Space - Get Prizes!


As some of you may know, I have recently completed my second graphic novel, Cavemen in Space. I plan to self-publish and distribute through AdHouse Books this Spring, but I need your help!

Inspired by folks like Liz Baillie and Jamie Tanner, I have launched a fundraiser to raise the raise the money required to publish Cavemen in Space! And as a thank you for donating, I have several different rewards based on the level of donation!

Go to the donation page to see the details, but rewards for donating include original art, comics, and more! And if you can't afford to donate, you can still support the cause by sharing this page with others on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, email, cave walls, etc!

So, click here to see how you can be the first to read my newest projects, receive original art, and even appear in a comic yourself!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home