Monday, April 12, 2010

FLUKE 2010


Everybody's still buzzing about MoCCA (and some are getting ready for C2E2), but the comic show that I'm excited about is FLUKE! This Saturday, April 17 FLUKE is happening! And it's going to be great! This time in a new location, Cine, which is a theater and bar.

So, let's talk comics! First of all, with admission ($5 I believe) you get a FREE copy of the 2010 FLUKE Anthology! This year, the entire book was written and loosely penciled by Patrick Dean, and then inked by a variety of local artists! FLUKE posted a preview image on their blog (can you pick out who's who?) and Avoid the Future did a great review with some preview images on their blog! The book is a lot of fun, I think people are going to love it.

I will have the usual books at my show, The Ride Home, and Tales of Unusual Circumstance. I should also have a few posters left from last year's show, and plenty of Kaiju Life postcards. On the mini-comics front, I will the last two copies of The Late-Night Gang for anyone who hasn't picked that up (not to be reprinted! act now!), and Mermin Issue 1 will be debuting at the show! Mermin is my new ongoing mini-comics series. Issue 1 is a 40-page double sized extravaganza and features a color sticker on the cover (as seen here)!

So, who's coming to the show? I look forward to seeing you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home