Monday, June 4, 2012

Adventure Time + Mermin Theatre Update

I recently colored a backup story in Adventure Time #4 called "Party Pat in Ultimate Party Time Dip!" by Elio.  Elio is a great cartoonist, so it was a lot of fun to collaborate with him on this story.

In other news, Mermin Theatre was covered again on Robot 6!
I love the Mermin character (and the human kid cast) and hope to see it around (and successful) for a long, long time. Now I am off to hand my copy to my son, who will be overjoyed to read this.
Speaking of Mermin Theatre, I just dropped copies of it, as well as my other mini-comics and graphic novels, off at Criminal Records in Atlanta, GA!   Copies of Monster Isle: Lookin' Cool are dwindling, and not going to be reprinted, so if you're in Atlanta, this might be a good opportunity to pick that up as well.  Mermin Theatre is also available at Bizarro Wuxtry in Athens, GA and Vintage Phoenix in Bloomington, IN!  Of course it's still available for mail order from my store!  And if you're a retailer interested in carrying my mini-comics, don't hesitate to contact me for reduced rates for resale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home