Monday, February 27, 2012

Robot 6: What Am I Reading?


This weekend I was the guest on Robot 6's column, "What Are You Reading?" I list the comics that I've been reading lately and talk about them a bit. I must admit that I'm not reading a ton of stuff right now, but I found a few comics of note that I could discuss.

Not coincidentally, you can find some cross-over between the material mentioned in this article my contributions to Robot 6's Holiday Gift-Giving Guide and what I'm excited about for 2012. In that last link, you can also see a preview panel from the upcoming Mermin Theatre mini-comic that I mentioned last update. I don't think I mentioned either of those Robot 6 articles on here, so if you haven't seen them, take a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home