Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SpongeBob Comics #5 + AlphaBeasts A-D


This is a bit late posting this, but SpongeBob Comics #5 has hit the stands, and features a back cover that I wrote and was beautifully drawn & painted by Cul de Sac's Richard Thompson! Also in this issue is a comic written by SBob editor Chris Duffy and drawn by my pal Nate Neal! Here are a few panels from my story:


I'd also like to note that the AlphaBeasts project is going strong. You can see a ton of great entries over at the AlphaBeasts Tumblr where everything is compiled. Right now we've done A-D. You can see all of my entries here! You can also follow me on Twitter where I originally post them, or keep an eye out for them every week on Monster Isle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home