Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SpongeBob Comics #7 + More


SpongeBob Comics #7 is out and contains a two page story written by me and drawn by Vince Deporter titled, "Egg Hunt." Take a look at a sample below!


Who's egg is it? What could it possibly contain?? Check out SpongeBob Comics #7 to find out!

I updated my About page to reflect that this new issue is out, and also added something to the Mini-Comics list. That is Mermin Theatre, coming this Spring, most likely for FLUKE in April! I'll talk more about that later, but for now I'll share a photo that I posted on Twitter a few weeks ago.


Finally, the AlphaBeasts project continues, and so far we've covered A-R. My most recent beast is Red King, which turned out to be a personal favorite of my entries. Check out all of my entries here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home