Monday, October 14, 2013

News Catch-Up

A lot of stuff has gone on since SPX, so let's catch up!


Amazon.com's Kindle blog asked me, "Who would win in a fight: Mermin, Aquaman, Namor The Submariner, or The Little Mermaid?"  I provided a blow-by-blow answer and a couple illustrations, so go find out!


Speaking of Mermin, I got an early copy of Mermin Book 2: The Big Catch in the mail!  It turned out great, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!  I'm told that the book should be in stores December 4th, so keep an eye out!  I'll have more news regarding signings soon.

Also, our D&D art zine Explictica just got a great review from Nick Burgess!
It’s hard to imagine that a single Dungeons and Dragons campaign could have so much illustration and artistic talent, but the proof seems to be right in front of my eyes in the zine EXPLICTICA. 
Explictica and Bezoar 2 are both now on sale at the Little House Store.  So those of you who haven't been able to pick those up in person can now get a copy!

Finally, Bezoar creator and Explictica contributor David Mack does a weekly strip for Athens, GA's Flagpole called A Round Town, and for the next few months he's taking a break, so some of us other local cartoonists are stepping in!  My first strip ran this week, and you can read it online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home