Sunday, May 19, 2013

Heroes Con Ink Drawings

I'll be at HeroesCon next month, and that means it's time again for my annual $10 ink drawings!  This is a special thing I typically only do for Heroes.  I will have a stack of pre-made drawings as well as plenty of blanks to draw any requests!  I'm also available to do commissioned pieces to be picked up at the show!  Please email me at joey [at] tragic-planet [dot] com with any questions or requests.  The $10 drawings are black & white, around 5"x7", but I'm open to discuss if you'd like something else.  Click HERE for some examples from the past few years!  Some of these are still available and will be at the show.

I will also have the originals from my Kaijuphabet series for sale for $15 each.  Some of those have sold already, but most are available!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home