Monday, September 8, 2014

Mermin Book 3 September Schedule

http://tragic-planet.com/Other/MerminEventFlyer.jpg
Mermin Book 3: Deep Dive is coming out this month, and so September is going to be full of events!  You can see me at the following :
Sept 13-14, Small Press Expo - The book debuts!  I'll be at tables M3-M5a with Eleanor Davis, Drew Weing, Adam Aylard, and David Mack.  There will be nice stack of Mermin 3 books, as well as the previous volumes, my past graphic novels and mini-comics!  See you there!

Sept 17, Bizarro Wuxtry - Mermin 3 will be in stores the Wednesday after SPX, and I'll be at the Bizarro Wuxtry in Athens, GA signing copies!  Here's a Facebook event for the release party.  If you're in the area, please stop by!

Sept 20, Asheville Comic Expo - I'll be exhibiting at this one-day show in Asheville, NC.  If you can't make it to SPX, maybe ACE is in your neck of the woods!

I've got signings in Atlanta and Orlando coming up in October, but more about that later.  For now, please come see me at one of these September events to celebrate the release of Mermin Book 3: Deep Dive!  Otherwise, look for Mermin at your local comic shop, bookstore, or preferred online seller!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home