Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some more CiS/Mermin News

Here's a round-up of a few notable Cavemen in Space and Mermin news pieces from the last week or so. I will continue to post round-ups like this on my website and blog from time to time, but for the most recent news, I recommend keeping an eye on my Twitter!

Comics Waiting Room has posted a review of Cavemen in Space and the first 2 issues of Mermin!
There’s an elegant charm at the heart of the book, as Weiser explores what happens when someone finds themselves taken from a more innocent time… and dropped in a warped version of that innocent time.

I really dug MERMIN, and the all-ages vibe bodes well for it finding a wider audience once Weiser has finished the tale and he goes to collect it.
And I had a recent interview with Tim O'Shea at Robot 6's Talking Comics with Tim. The interview focuses on Cavemen in Space primarily, but finishes with some talk about Mermin.

Lastly, someone informed me that Amazon.com appears to be out of their stock of Cavemen in Space. If you would like to order from Amazon, I registered as a seller, so you can buy books at regular price, from me (instead of from some of the other crazy sellers who are trying to sell the book for $70-$100!!). Of course, if you're buying directly from me anyway, I recommend you check out my personal online shop, but if you prefer to go through Amazon, the option is there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home