Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cartoonist Survey + FLUKE 2011

I took part in a massive cartoonist survey being conducted by the David-Wasting-Paper blog. I kept my answers pretty brief so it might be a fun, light read for those interested. There are over 200 surveys/interviews posted so far!

Also, coming up on April 23rd is the 10th Anniversary FLUKE Mini-Comics Festival! FLUKE is a really great, small show in Athens, GA that is being held this year at the legendary 40 Watt club! This is the first show that I will have all 5 issues of MERMIN at, as well as the rest of my books, postcards, etc. I even have some of my FLUKE 2009 posters left. If you live in Athens, or nearby, I highly recommend it!

Regarding new stuff at FLUKE this year - I have a story in the FLUKE Anthology titled "Robot Love." I've been helping gather stories for the book, and it's going to be a great, eclectic mix of work this year. Also, Dollar Bin is putting together a FLUKE-themed mini that I contributed a page for, so keep an eye out for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home