Friday, April 22, 2011

Original CiS Ending @ Avoid The Future!

For those who have read, Cavemen in Space, I have some shocking news for you: The ending originally had a much different twist! I mentioned this on Twitter a week or two ago, reminiscing about the fact that the CiS Fundraiser concluded about a year ago.

Comics blog extraordinaire Avoid the Future asked me about it, and my response is now online! AtF is always super nice, and their intro & outro sum up a lot of what I've been doing lately. Head on over and take a look!

If you haven't read Cavemen in Space yet, it is available for purchase online directly from me or AdHouse Books. I will also have copies, as well as Mermin and everything else, at FLUKE this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home