Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SPX 2012

SPX is coming up in a few weeks!  If you take a second to look at the guests this year, you'll see that it's gonna be quite a show.  As listed on SPX's exhibitors page, I'll be there at tables I13-I14 with Drew Weing, David Mack, Adam Aylard, and David Yoder.  Everybody's gonna have a ton of great books, mini-comics, etc. so come on by and get one of everything!

Speaking of minis, I'll have a few new things at the show.  I'll have plenty of copies of Mermin Theatre which came out earlier this year, but is new for SPX.  In addition to that, I'll be debuting a new mini, Kaijuphabet!

Kaijuphabet collects my contributions to the AlphaBeasts project earlier this year.  A handy alphabetic guide to the giant rubbery monsters stomping through your city!

Also debuting at SPX is Bezoar, a mini-comic anthology edited by David Mack.  Bezoar is a collection of all-new monster stories and art by Athens, GA cartoonists.  Take a look at the first page of my 5-page story, "The Littlest Fighter," above!  At least three of the contributors will be at out tables during the show, and from what I've seen, this is gonna be one dang good book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home