Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Heroes Con 2011

(click image for a closer look!)

This weekend (June 3-5) is Heroes Con! I will be there, in Indie Island at table 425. As illustrated in the map above, I'll be between Patrick Dean and Drew Weing, right across from Top Shelf, and not too far from AdHouse Books!

At the show, I'll have all my books, mini-comics, postcards, etc available as listed on my online shop. Also, something that I only do at Heroes, I'll be doing original drawings for $10 each. I've prepared 10 sketches to ink at the show, which you can see HERE. You'll see I also have a few inked drawings left over from past shows which will be available as well. And, of course, you can ask for custom commissioned drawings which I will do at the show for you.

Also, Sunday at 2:30 I will be at the Webcomics: Solo Shocker panel. This panel will feature several cartoonists including Drew Weing and myself discussing putting our work online with Dollar Bin's Adam Daughhetee.

Finally, speaking of Adam and the Dollar Bin, I did a short comic for an anthology that they printing for Heroes Con. The theme is "buried treasure," and I don't know how much they want me to reveal about the book, but it has a really interesting interactive element that I'm excited about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home