Thursday, January 31, 2013

FCBD Interview + Mermin 1 Review

Recently, I did an interview with Free Comic Book Day about the Oni Press Rated FREE For Everyone!! issue which features a new Mermin story as well as a new Crogan Adventure story by Chris Schweizer.  It's a fun little interview, so take a look!

I didn't realize that they would run it so soon, so in it I say that Mermin vol. 1 is already out!  It is not, but Feb. 20 is not too far away!  Speaking of which, reviews are starting to pop up.  Here's one from Sharon the Librarian.
A fun 'fish out of water' (ha!) story that does not talk down to younger readers but still manages to be complex and layered enough that older children, teens, and adults can enjoy it as well.
Like I said, Mermin Book One: Out of Water's release date is coming up soon, so keep an eye out for it on the shelves.  Soon I'll be announcing some signings and convention appearances where you'll be able to get the book from me as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home