Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mermin Vol. 1 in Stores Today!

Picture by Bizarro Wuxtry
Mermin Book One: Out of Water is in stores today!  Go out to your local comic store or online seller like Amazon and pick up a copy!  In fact, the book is also available digitally from Comixology, if you'd prefer to read it that way!  Comixology also has a nice FREE preview, which is very cool. 
If you are in the Athens/Atlanta, GA area, please come by one of my signings.  I'll be at Bizarro Wuxtry in Athens today from 2pm-6pm, and Criminal Records in Atlanta tomorrow from 4pm-8pm. At my signings I'll also have other work of mine for sale like Monster Isle, Kaijuphabet, and Mermin Theatre mini-comics!  On top of that, everyone who buys a copy of my new book gets a free sticker!
While supplies last, of course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home