Monday, March 16, 2015

New Tumblrs and Store + SC Comicon

Hello!  Obviously, it's been a while since my last update.  I've been very busy working on my next graphic novel, Mermin Book 4: Into Atlantis, so I haven't had a chance to post in my news section.  Here are a few important things I'd like to note:

New Personal Tumblr! I have just set up a new Tumblr, which will likely be the spot for news, as well as a place to post art and things like that.  It is likely that I will be making some changes to my homepage to reflect this in the future, but for now please follow that for news about upcoming releases and conventions that I will be attending.

Daily Dragon Ball!  To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball, I have been doing a massive project where I draw (just about) every character who appears in the original comics as they appear chronologically - one character a day, every day!  I color these drawings and post them to the Daily Dragon Ball Tumblr.

New Store!  I have also recently opened a new online store.  There you can purchase some of my comics as well as original art from Daily Dragon Ball!  While supplies last, every purchase comes with the free Mermin: Trick Or Treat mini-comic.

SC Comicon!  This weekend, March 21-22, I'll be at SC Comicon in Greenville, SC.  I had a great time at this show last year, and I'm looking forward to returning.  I will have my graphic novels, SpongeBob Comics issues, and mini-comics for sale as well as Daily Dragon Ball original art.  See you there!

So, like I said above, expect some changes to this site later this year, but for now please follow those Tumblrs as well as my Twitter for what I'm up to these days.  Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home