Friday, March 8, 2013

Mermin Interview + Review

I'm back from the Northwest!  Thanks to everyone who checked out my work at Emerald City Comic Con and in Portland.  Thanks again to Things From Another World for hosting my signing!

While I was traveling yesterday, a few cool Mermin things popped up...

J. Caleb Mozzocco interviewed me at Good Comics For Kids.  Mozzocco has been reading (and reviewing!) Mermin since the mini-comics days, so he and I discussed everything from the beginning of those self-published minis through the future of Mermin as a graphic novel series!

Also, a great review of Mermin Vol. 1 appeared on Good Reads by fellow cartoonist Dave Roman.
Mermin is a pitch perfect graphic novel for elementary school readers, that is filled with great gags and awesome action scenes.
Dave was a comics editor for Nickelodeon Magazine and the author of the awesome kids comic series Astronaut Academy, so it's great to see his support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home